FIRST International Film Festival is focused on discovering the works of young filmmakers. Those films come from FIRST have also been recognized in various film festivals and markets in recent years. More and more cultural institutions, film festivals and other institutions are willing to participate in FIRST, and interact with emerging filmmakers and industry participants. Therefore, FIRST opens guest registration for the first time. The purpose is to build a communication channel between each other, to establish a good relationship, to promote more high-quality films of young filmmakers in festivals circuit.
- •The 12th FIRST International Film Festival guest registration is open from June 21st to July 10th, 2018.
How to register
- •Representatives of institutions (festivals and cultural institution) can apply for guest badge.
- •Please register on the website of FIRST International Film Festival. Late registration or inaccurate registration information is considered invalid.
- •Each account can apply once (for up to two guests); the organizing committee will review the information within three working days. After the review, you will receive email confirmation.
- •After confirmation, FIRST will provide a guest badge for each guest. The guest certificate cannot be transferred or shared.
- •The guest badge allows entry to official forums during the festival. Each badge holder can claim up to 3 tickets a day. (One ticket per screening, on a first come first get basis)
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your participation!